PROPERLY INSTALLED SPRINKLER HEADS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY OUR WORK.
The sprinkler heads rest at or below the lawn level and will pop-up to spray when turned on. Then return safely below ground.
The 5 Main Reasons sprinklers break.
1. IMPROPERY INSTALLED heads are not installed deep enough to avoid being stepped on or hit by a mower.
2. After they pop up and spray they're cycle, THEY STICK IN THE UP POSITION or partially up and get run over or stepped on and broken.
3. Sprinkler heads are black and blend into the lawn, especially taller thicker lawns. This makes them very DIFFICULT TO SEE. Especially when working at walking speed. (They should be manufactured in a visibly brighter color!)
4. Older systems can slowly rise out of the ground from roots, freezing and thawing cycles or from heavily watered and trampled lawns
5. Heads are installed too close to the sidewalk or driveway and get hit by the edger. Properly installed heads should be many inches from cement. Not leaning on or near the sidewalk or driveway.
WE WANT TO KEEP YOU HAPPY!!
If we break or damage any sprinkler heads we will fix them for you.
To avoid any damage to your sprinklers please help us see them by MAKING THEM VISIBLE AND MAKING SURE THEY ARE INSTALLED AT THE CORRECT DEPTH OUT OF HARMS WAY.
Mark unusually high sprinkler heads with flags or sticks next to them. OR BETTER, SPRAYPAINT THE TOPS OF THEM WITH BRIGHT PAINT.